Become an Advocate
For spring 2017, we are looking for 5-7 dedicated students to advocate, organize, and provide resources for survivors of sexual assault on Pitzer’s campus and in the wider community.
Each Pitzer Advocate is expected to:
- Attend weekly meetings on Sundays from 7:00pm-8:30pm (subject to change)
- Hold office hours approximately 4 times throughout the semester
- Plan an event at least twice a semester and attend all Advocates events
- Attend a 40 hour training
- Be prepared to take personal initiative
- Engage in community outreach
- Consider yourself a representative of this group. Your behavior in and outside of Advocates should align with our values.
We are not accepting applications at this time. You may view the previous application below.