Become an Advocate
For fall 2017, we are looking for 10-12 dedicated students to advocate, organize, and provide resources for survivors of sexual assault on Pitzer’s campus and in the wider community.
Each Pitzer Advocate is expected to:
- Attend weekly meetings on Sundays from 7:00pm-8:30pm (subject to change)
- Hold office hours approximately 4 times throughout the semester
- Plan an event at least twice a semester and attend all Advocates events
- Attend a 40 hour training
- Be prepared to take personal initiative
- Engage in community outreach
- Consider yourself a representative of this group. Your behavior in and outside of Advocates should align with our values.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2017-2018 ARE CLOSED